Fujifilm Dimatix, Inc. strives to offer a healthy work environment that promotes individual responsibility and growth, a collaborative spirit, and an atmosphere that encourages learning, professional development and achievement.
We search for the most talented and qualified people for both external and internal opportunities. At Fujifilm, performance, development and accountability are the standards to which the company and its people strive toward. And to support its employees, we offer programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life balance, which increase employee satisfaction and overall personal well-being.
Fujifilm is committed to offering a comprehensive and flexible benefit program to meet the needs of employees and their families. This flexible approach allows employees to create a program that fits their lives. At Fujifilm, INNOVATION and PEOPLE matter.
FUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer
ATTN Staffing Services: We do not accept unsolicited resumes
Develops, implements and maintains the activities of quality control systems. Oversees development and implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products. Develops budget and monitors expenditures. Makes recommendations for corrective action necessary to ensure conformity with quality specifications. Ensures finished products conform to government and company standards and satisfy good manufacturing practices regulations.
This position has the authority and responsibility for:
SCOPE: Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities
DISCRETION: Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will add to costs and may impact the short-term goals of the organization.
INTERACTION: Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
SUPERVISION: Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Supervision of external (supplier) and internal direct and indirect resources, including 3rd party quality contract labor, to ensure that quality requirements of internal and external customers are satisfied. Position has direct and indirect responsibility for multiple shifts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Applied Science required, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· 3-5 years of previous quality engineering and/or quality management experience in a precision-manufacturing environment with a strong focus on quality improvement.
· Knowledge of ISO or equivalent quality standards.
· Demonstrated ability to create, implement and lead an effective quality organization.
· Quality auditing experience. Previous product quality, quality assurance, and reliability experience.
· Knowledge and experience with Capability analysis, Six Sigma methods and/or APQP.
· Experience in application of quality tools such as SPC and FMEA.
· Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Practices.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Products (Excel, Work, Project, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and Minitab.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques sampling theory and factor analysis.
· Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, both within and outside the organization
· Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, draw valid conclusions, and effect required changes.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Skilled at administering policies in an equitable fashion.
· Skilled at employee relations including performance management, employee motivation and hiring.
· Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, and/or Six Sigma Methodology
· Experience in and knowledge of Design of Experiments (DOE).
· Fluency in SAP
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time to external sites.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Normal office environment with exposure to a variety of supplier manufacturing environments.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· Each employee’s primary objective is to assure that the quality, delivery and cost controls within his/her control meet or exceed all of our internal and external customers’ requirements.
· Each employee is required to abide by the Employee Handbook and the rules and regulations explained and provided at each orientation and training session. Special attention must be given to the safety aspects of these documents.
FUJIFILM Dimatix provides competitive wages, a generous benefits package and a friendly, dynamic working environment.
FUJIFILM Dimatix is an E-Verify Employer