Silco Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ohio Fire Code requires all fire protection equipment and systems to be inspected annually or more frequently. Every business has to contract for these services.
The sales representative will be responsible for generating new customers and cross-selling existing customers for the required inspections of fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems, fire alarms, exit/emergency lighting, and fire suppression systems.
Prior fire protection experience is not required and Silco will provide a training program.
· Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience.
· Willingness to cold call.
· Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
· Ability to meet minimum performance standards.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
· Minimum High school diploma or GED.
· Reliable vehicle, valid Driver's License, and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report. (A car allowance will be provided.)
· Successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.