Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) is one of the world’s premier cancer centers, committed to exceptional patient care, leading-edge research, and superb educational programs. The blending of research with patient care is at the heart of everything we do. The institution is a comprehensive cancer center whose purposes are the treatment and control of cancer, the advancement of biomedical knowledge through laboratory and clinical research, and the training of scientists, physicians and other health care workers.
The Neuroradiology Service of the Department of Radiology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is seeking a highly motivated and successful Neuroradiologist-Interventionalist to join its 23-physician Neuroradiology Service at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
Clinical appointments will be made within MSKCC, and academic appointment at Weil Cornell Medical College, commensurate with experience and accomplishments. MSKCC offers a competitive salary and benefits
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
The ideal candidate should:
· Be fellowship-trained in neuroradiology, board certified in diagnostic radiology, and CAQ certified or eligible in Neuroradiology.
· Initially focus on interventional spine neuroradiological procedures, with neuro-oncological angiography seen as a growth area.
· Have excellent clinical acumen, clinical research experience, and strong interpersonal skills.
· Have a research inclination that culminates in academic publications is desirable. Due to the world-class research and clinical activity at Memorial Sloan- Kettering and the trajectory set by our leadership, this position offers an outstanding opportunity for a physician-scientist neuroradiologist.
· Must be eligible for medical licensure in New York and New Jersey, and otherwise be qualified for an appointment to MSKCC.