NJ Transit 2021 Summer Internship
Seeking an Enterprise Asset Management & Resilience Intern
(In Office/Remote)At NJ Transit, we believe innovation starts with our customers. We are the third-largest transportation agency in North America and fully committed to delivering safe and reliable services that can get customers to their desired destinations on time. This tactic has driven our success in developing real-world solutions that affect many individuals lives every day. We are looking to hire talented students for our Summer Internship Program who can help initiate our solution-based business model to the next level. As an intern at NJ Transit, you will oversee projects from concepts to completion. Our interns step away from the regular sitting at the desk to having the opportunity at hands-on experience with several other business units within NJ Transit. Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning and using creative solutions to make an impact on the lives of others every day.
Objective of this role:
· Analyzing and imputing data in NJ Transit Software
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive), Advanced Excel experience required
· Performs work assignments in support of departmental goals
· Filtering, sorting and importing data using Excel spreadsheet
· Collect, validate and organize data per the team’s needs.
· Reporting to the Director and team leads of the EAM office
Skills and Qualifications:
When applying please complete the entire application; any incomplete applications will not be considered. Also, please upload your resume and cover letter to be considered when applying.Hourly Rate: $12-$22
To apply click here:
Move forward with us at NJ Transit!FORBES LIST OF AMERICA’S BEST EMPLOYERS 2018
New Jersey Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer