This position requires extensive analytical ability to develop complex statistical analysis, cost estimates, and analytical reports. The PM shall have the following functional responsibility skills:
1. Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities with contractor and Government representatives.
2. Able to conduct fact finding for special projects and/or to respond timely to Government inquiries.
3. Able to present oral briefings to USCIS management officials.
4. Excellent writing skills to prepare SOPs and revisions.
5. Proactive in informing the Government of significant issues, and be able to respond and take corrective action to issues brought to the PM by COR.
6. Proactive in identifying and recommending new approaches to improve quality, cost, and process inefficiencies.
7. Respond to NRC meeting requests within allotted 2-hour time period
8. Develop complex statistical analysis, cost estimates, and analytical reports.
9. Prepares SOPs and revisions