The Quality Management Engineer is responsible for providing quality services to all business lines within Ameren Corporation advancing the development, implementation, assessment, and continuous improvement of Ameren quality systems (policy, procedures and practices) in a manner that aligns with their business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Gather and analyze information, conduct interviews, observe practices, and identify and report Administrative and
technical standard, policy, procedure and specification requirement gaps and provide solution recommendations.
· Identify and share lessons learned across the organization to support business objectives.
· Assist project managers and teams in the development and enhancements of project quality plans and associated
guidelines and templates.
· Perform audits and assessments to monitor compliance with established project quality plans.
· Develop and administer training guides and tools to support project and quality improvement initiatives.
· Assess Ameren critical supplier quality management programs for completeness and compliance (program, process and
product/service type assessments).
· Support the development and promote organizational use of corrective action as a means to identify and mitigate process,
product and service non conformance re occurrence.
· Participate in Ameren contractor development team (CDT) initiatives and events.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited institution required.
ASQ Certification (CQA, CQE and/or CQM) or must actively pursue upon hire.
Ten or more years of professional work experience in a related field required.
Five or more years of project management or quality management experience preferably with utility related projects required.
Previous experience in completing contractor/supplier quality program/process assessments and compliance site audits or previous experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Management Systems required.