Korea University, School of Industrial Management EngineeringFaculty Job Posting
School of Industrial Management Engineering at Korea University (Seoul, Korea) is seeking to fill two tenure-track faculty positions at the entry, assistant professor level, as detailed below.
1. Areas A. Operations Research/Management Science (incl. Manufacturing Systems) B. Stochastic Processes (incl. Reliability Engineering)
2. Qualifications(1) General - Applicant must hold a Ph.d in the relevant field. - Applicant must have the ability to lecture in English.
(2) Specifics A. Operations Research/Management Science (incl. Manufacturing Systems) Specialty in: - Discrete/Combinatorial Optimization or Mathematical Optimization at large; or - Systems optimization methods for Manufacturing Systems, Smart Manufacturing or Logistics with their state-of-the-art applications
B. Stochastic Processes (incl. Reliability Engineering) Speciality in: - Stochastic Processes; or - Reliability Engineering/Optimization or Robust/Stochastic Optimization or their state-of-the-art applications
3. Date of Appointment: March 1st, 2020
4. Application - Electronically at http://invite.korea.ac.kr - Period: Wednesday, October 16th, 10:00 ~ Wednesday, October 30th, 16:00 (Korean/Seoul Standard Time)
5. Contact InformationIf you attend INFORMS 2019, please contact: - Professor KIM, Seoung Bum: email@example.com - Professor KANG, Pilsung: firstname.lastname@example.org visit our recruit desk during: - Monday: 2pm-3:30pm - Tuesday: 2pm-3:30pm
After October 23, 2019, please contact the faculty search committee chair at: - Professor HAN, Sung Won: email@example.com
Additional information (in Korean) is available at http://ie.korea.ac.kr