CJ Logistics, No. 1 Logistics company in South Korea has multiple openings for individual with demonstrated operations research, optimization and data analytics skills (Full time job)
Applying or inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org (Ryan Gu, Recruiting Manager)
Optimization Specialist design, develop, and apply mathematical models, simulation and optimization models to solve a complex Logistics and Supply chain problems. Identify and solves highly complex problems in decision science for the number and location of hubs, optimizing delivery route and transportation assets
1) Network Design & Optimization
- Strategize network design using material flow
- Suggest locations minimizing delivery cost
2) Transportation Optimization
- Algorithm development and implementation (Backhaul, Continuous Moving)
3) Vehicle Routing
- Optimal delivery route, delivery zones, delivery resources
Optimization Specialist design layout of warehouses with considering productivity and efficiency. The conveyor logic, replenishing location, order mapping logic are the cores of sorting mechanism which can be used at each process to improve equipment productivity and verify work overloads to find the optimal input resource.
- Layout design : Simulation based on automatic equipment unit in warehouse
- Operations optimization : stock layout, work distribution, equipment productivity
Analysis on Freight Traffic Data, Traffic Forecasts (by product category, brand), Medium/Long-term Traffic Forecasts, Freight Performance Data, Definition of Operational Constraints. And Inbound/Outbound Logistics Data Analysis, Facility Capacity Analysis.
Seoul (HQ), South Korea
We will participate in Career Fair at the INFORMS annual meeting 2019.
We will interview all candidates on site.
- Monday & Tuesday, October 21-22 | 8am-5pm
- Washington State Convention Center, Hall 4A, Level 4
PHD’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Research or equivalent (Systems Engineering, Management Science, statistics) preferred.
2+ years of experience on deterministic/stochastic optimization modeling or data analysis/ data science preferred.
Solid Optimization or Operations research knowledge, demonstrated skills in using simulation or analysis tool and strong problem solving and analysis skills. Ability to identify root causes of problems and synthesizes effective practical solution approaches, implementing these solutions under the tactical pressure of producing a plan.
Committed and highly motivated team player with strong communication skill