A Quality Engineer is responsible for product quality from beginning to end in the manufacturing process.
• Support manufacturing process
• Provide process improvements and control
• Support product development projects
• Ensure supplier quality
• Inspection of supplier parts received
• Provide support to and interface with customers
• Complete Internal Audits
• Assist with implementation of the QMS
• Bachelor of Science degree, Engineering or analytical field preferred
• 3+ years of experience in a Quality Engineering or similar Quality role
• Experience in process controls and improvements in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with electrical equipment and products a plus
• Internal auditor experience
• Supplier quality experience
• Skilled in the use of the standard and advanced quality tools
• Stable work history
• Good communication and computer skills
• Lean and Six Sigma experience
• Knowledge of the PPE industry
• Experience in injection molding
• ASQ or similar certifications
• Evaluates and troubleshoots electrical systems, products, components, and applications by conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
• Work is performed in an office and manufacturing setting.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
Bullard retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of the position at any time.