MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:• Actively pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering at an accredited educational institution (preferably Sophomore – Junior level).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Some experience with CAD software (Microstation and/or AutoCAD) .
• Prior work experience in design, maintenance, or construction.
• Previous construction or railroad industry experience.
• Specific interest or desire to work in the railroad industry.
COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.