Are you tired of the same old grind day in and day out? Annoyed with being treated like a "billable asset" rather than an adult with career goals and a life outside of work? Are you frustrated with decisions that do not make sense or are not explained?
If you are passionate about solving problems and winning, then you might want to have a conversation with us. We're looking for someone who loves the community they live in, sees their occupation serving a higher purpose, and wants ownership over their success in life.
Cannon & Cannon, Inc. is a group of professionals who want to improve the world around them and we want team members to join us in our quest to "Enhance Community Life by Design."
We're looking for team members who:
* Have a love for engineering and problem solving
* Enjoy working on a team that works hard and likes to have fun
* Get satisfaction from tackling tough problems
* Seek work / life balance
Minimum qualifications are:
* At least a bachelor's degree in engineering at an accredited college
* 6 years' experience working in Transportation projects
* P.E. in Kentucky and/or Tennessee, or the ability to obtain P.E. within one (1) year of hiring
* Experience in roadway and/or traffic signalization design projects
* Work in our Memphis office