As an Electrical Engineer, you’ll have the chance to work on a variety of projects including the metals manufacturing, state of the art semiconductor fabs, and data centers. Working with other members of the team, you’ll take responsible charge of the design of electrical, telecom, and life safety systems including technical accuracy, completeness, quality of electrical construction documents, manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project goals. During your time with us, you will analyze and design power distribution systems using various electrical engineering software programs, as well as prepare electrical calculations and details for the installation power systems elements including switchgear, transformers, and panelboards. You will also an opportunity to interface and collaborate with other internal disciplines such as mechanical, structural, architectural and process to develop well-coordinated designs, in conjunction with communicating with clients, vendors, contractors, utilities and code authorities as required. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
• B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Electrical design
• Ability to perform field/site visits which may include the need to climb ladders.
• Ability to travel (estimated travel time is 10%)
• Proficiency in the use on Microsoft Office tool suite.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT.
• Professional Engineering (PE) Registration in the state of Pennsylvania
To apply: https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=BIA0005R5&lang=en