SEA (Structural Engineering Associates, Inc.) has been in business for over 42 years. During that time, we have specialized in structural design, detailing and inspection. We have won national awards through our innovative designs and have been regularly complimented regarding the quality of our work.
SEA is seeking a positive, self-motivated, energetic, team player to join us as a Structural Engineer.
- Manage multiple projects, attend project meetings, and interact with clients
- Prepare detailed engineering designs of various structure types, with may include bridges, retaining walls, buildings and other facilities
- Oversee the work of CADD technicians and engineers
- Assist senior staff and marketing staff in the identification of statewide and local agency pursuits and writing technical aspects of proposals
- Develop client relationships