Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. With offices across Canada and the USA, Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
We are currently seeking Junior and Intermediate Mechanical Engineers. Depending on your level of experience, you will be responsible for or assist in the preparation of industrial engineering designs and related documents including but not limited to hydraulic analysis calculations, pipe stress analysis calculations, industrial equipment sizing and recommendation, low-pressure tank sizing and selection, and pressure vessel design and modification.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
• 3-10 years of relevant experience in planning, designing and constructing brown field process plant improvements;
• Registered (or eligible to register) as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) or Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.) in the province of British Columbia and other provinces in Canada;
• Registered (or eligible to register) as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the USA is considered an asset;
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment;
• Affinity to accept new challenges;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Consulting experience in the Pulp & Paper or other heavy industry is considered an asset;
• Project management and/or project engineering experience is considered an asset;
• Client engagement experience is considered an asset;
• Process equipment and process piping design experience is considered an asset;
• FEA design experience is considered an asset;
• Design experience with the codes and standards used in the process industries is considered an asset;
• 3D design experience is considered an asset.
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. Empowered and motivated employees are the source of our success and the basis for our growth. We’re proud of our team and committed to providing opportunities for employees to develop both personally and professionally in addition to offering a competitive salary and benefits package. You won’t get lost in the numbers here,