- Ensure compliance of organization to Quality Policy, standards, and requirements
- Develop and implement corrective actions throughout the company
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Conduct training on quality assurance concepts and tools
- Perform customer contract review
- Complete Quality Surveys
- Maintains AS9100D quality systems
- Conduct PFMEA
- Complete First Article Inspections, PPAP Levels 1-3.
- Complete 8D Corrective Actions
- B.S. in Science / Engineering or Physical Sciences
- 5+ years in quality, compliance and regulatory experience in Manufacturing
- 3+ years managing Compliance / Audit programs and conducting audits
- 3+ years personnel management experience
Must be fully versed in mechanical inspection of machined parts, reading and interpreting blueprints, documentation, engineering specifications and GD & T.