Are you excited about great design and love leading and mentoring teams? If so, WithersRavenel may be just the company for you! We are seeking talented individuals to join our family in various locations throughout North Carolina including but not limited to Raleigh and Cary!
Technical Project Managers are registered professionals in the Civil Engineering industry that lead, support, mentor, and coach other dedicated, skilled engineers, planners, landscape architects, or other technical staff from both project and team perspectives. They are responsible for their designs and serve as a senior technical advisor and practice leader within the team. Responsibilities include project coordination, communication, and compliance with best practice processes and standards, as well as promotion of our WithersRavenel culture and core values. At our company, Technical Project Managers play highly important roles that bring about client satisfaction, project success and a positive, fun team environment. Contact us to learn more about this fantastic career opportunity at WithersRavenel!
Duties and responsibilities
• Registration as a Professional in the appropriate field of expertise
• Self-motivated, engaged, and team-oriented with the ability to work independently
• Execute multiple tasks under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
• Understand planning and/or design concepts and methods and challenge convention for the benefit of the Department
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to mentor and lead technical staff
• Energetic, flexible, confident, and forward thinking
• 8+ years of experience in the appropriate field of expertise and 3+ years of experience in leading teams.