Seeking a Process Engineering Supervisor with 7-15+ years of experience and an interest in an entry level management position to work for an engineering consulting firm in the Oil and Gas industry. Candidates must be from a continuous processing industry and have their Professional Engineer license.
Candidate will be responsible for supervising, mentoring, and overseeing technical deliverables generated by three (3) to six (6) junior process engineers (direct reports). Candidate will assist with the completion of technical deliverables as the needs of the company dictate. Candidate will be responsible for and provide QA/QC on deliverables generated by direct reports on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Candidate will coordinate with other Process Supervisors, Project Managers, and Process Engineering Manager to delegate tasks, resource/staff projects, and meet deadlines. Candidate will be responsible for conducting semi-annual performance reviews of direct reports.
Candidate may assist in developing proposals. Candidate may assist in the development and maintenance of department guidelines and standards.
Candidate must have excellent time management skills, be a self-starter with strong initiative, a team player, and an effective communicator, both written and oral.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Work as a lead process engineer on one or more projects.
· Provide professional development, guidance, and instruction to team of engineers.
· Perform QA/QC on technical deliverables to ensure quality standards are met.
· Delegate tasks and resource/staff projects to ensure project deadlines are met.
· Assist in the completion of deliverables as necessary.
· Interface with other Process Supervisors, Project Managers, and Process Engineering Manager to coordinate staffing resources and deadlines.
· Conduct semi-annual performance reviews.
· Up to 25% travel.