This candidate will be responsible for serving as a Wisconsin Focus on Energy Program Energy Advisor, and for deploying industrial energy efficiency cost-effective Best Practices in the pulp and paper industry in Wisconsin.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Demonstrated ability to design, organize, plan, prioritize, implement, manage, and evaluate project work plans with deadlines for multiple assignments at different stages of completion.
(1) Ability to perform quality work accurately, in a timely manner, consistent with instructions.
(2) Effective oral and written communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office products and internet navigation skills.
(3) Familiarity with technology development and energy efficiency in fields of knowledge.
(4) Ability to promote positive working relationships between staff and clients and work effectively in a team environment.
(5) Strong customer relations skills in industrial plant settings.
(6) Ability to recognize and handle confidential information appropriately.
(7) Understand and have the ability to clearly communicate the CTP mission.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical demands of the position include (1) ability to sit at a work station for extended periods of time; (2) ability to stand, reach, and bend throughout the day; (3) ability to perform tasks requiring repetitive motion; (4) ability to climb stairs and/or equipment access ladders in multi-story manufacturing facilities; (5) ability to work occasionally in extreme indoor heat and humidity, such as in a pulp/paper mill or foundry.
USE OF TOOLS:
FTE PERCENT: Full-Time employment Position
TRAVEL & WORK REQUIREMENTS: