1. Create, develop and implement strategic plan for aggressive marketing for CFCC products.
2. Initiate sales calls and prepare proposals to customers.
3. Furnish on site sales presentation to educate and promote the use of CFCC products.
4. Develop and maintain strong relations with government agencies such as DOTs, FHWA, etc and civil engineering design and construction firms.
5. Articulate a strong vision and a reasonable plan to ensure that the CFCC products are the materials of choice in new and existing infrastructure deployed and managed by various government agencies.
6. Work closely with sales engineer, support the growth of existing business as well as develop new markets and sales in various states.
7. Degree of Civil Engineer is preferred due to the nature of the job.
1.ability to travel by car and air, familiar with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power point, etc), willingness to travel extensively, ability to work in team environment. Applicants for this position must have strong teamwork, negotiation, strong oral and written communication. 2. Since the type of the work environment is home office based, not working in our office in Canton, MI, Applicants need to communicate to the president and the sales engineer via cell phone and e-mails as well as sending timely the report for his or her activities weekly and monthly.