HEATCON® is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability. Applicants are considered based on knowledge, skills and abilities, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
We are looking for a team player with initiative and self-direction. Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the company.We are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer/Aerospace to sell and promote Heatcon Composite Systems products and services throughout the assigned Asian territory. They will provide technical application assistance and accurate price quoting for the customer through effective teamwork with sales personnel to assure excellent customer follow-through and service. Expand and maintain the existing customer account base and identify, contact, and secure new profitable business relationships. Communicate the results of sales activities, monthly sales revenue objectives, and profit margins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase the customer account base (within assigned territory) and profit margins by identifying products and services that can be provided by the Company that will add to the value of the business relationship.
- Provide customers with price quotation, technical assistance, and troubleshooting and effectively interface with Applications Engineer and Customer Support Specialists to assure excellent customer service.
- Communicate with customers concerning products, requests for quotes, and coordination of equipment deliveries.
- Assure excellence in customer satisfaction; seek and monitor customer feedback.
- Deliver sales presentations and represent the Company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer account base expansion, and submit weekly sales call plan.
- Demonstrate a level of professionalism that will further differentiate the Company from our competitors.
- Continually seek to expand knowledge in industrial manufacturing and competitive information on price, service, product lines, marketing materials, and activities to ensure a competitive edge.
- Support Customer Support Specialists on all pre-sale and post-sale activities including generation of quotations, order processing, vendor relations, shipping and receiving, and follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned.