- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in a technical field such as statistics, math, economics, engineering data science, geography, market research, business, or a similarly relevant quantitative field of study
- 2-6 years of professional experience, preferably in an analytics position
- Interest and/or experience in transportation and travel behavior analytics
- Interest and/or experience in using Python/ArcGIS
- Interest and/or experience in GPS and smartphone data and technology
- Proficiency in analysis using Excel, Python, SPSS, R, SQL and occasionally specialized statistical software
- Proficiency in relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Outstanding writing, communication, and teaming skills with colleagues and clients
- Efficient manager of workflows and processes, including planning, priority setting, coordination, and execution
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines across projects
Master’s degree (or equivalent work experience in data analytics, statistics, math, economics, engineering, geography, market research, business, or a similarly relevant field
Periodic travel is required. Position is based in Arlington, Virginia. Placement in another RSG office may be considered based upon candidate qualifications.
RSG is not currently accepting H-1B applicants for this position. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.