Consolidated Engineering Laboratories is currently seeking to hire Special Inspectors.
Any combination of the following certifications:
- Valid Driver License;
- Willing to use own vehicle for the job
- Knowledge of State & Local building codes & regulations
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of building standards; terminology & construction methods
- Knowledge of occupational health & safety standards
- Knowledge of inspection methods, procedures & record keeping
- Willing to travel
- Able to lift &/or move up to 50 lbs.
Must pass physical & drug screen.
The Inspectors and Technicians at Consolidated Engineering Laboratories are members of Operating Engineers Local Union # 3. Members receive a generous benefits package paid for by CEL, which includes medical, dental and vision plans, as well as Pension and 401(K) Plans.
Salary: prevailing wages for all projects.