Qualifications: The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required or preferred.
· Excellent Knowledge of and Experience in Environmental regulations (Solid and Hazardous waste regulations including RCRA, CERCLA, Brownfields, SPCC and Petroleum Programs, Storm water management/NPDES, and other Water and Waste Programs), Pollution Prevention, Remedial Activities, related Engineering Design and implementation.
· An understanding of and the ability to utilize pertinent aspects of chemistry, biological sciences and public health that pertain to environmental assessments and remediation.
· Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication and technical/computer skills.
· Strong safety focus and work ethic.
· Knowledge and experience with Virginia Environmental Regulations a plus.
· Ability to work in a team environment across multiple locations within the organization.
· Must be results-oriented with strong initiative.
Required Training, Experience, Education and/or Skills:
· 6 to 15 years of related work experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or related field a must; Master’s degree preferred.
· Professional Engineer License
· 40 HAZWOPER Training Certificate a Plus
· Other related training a Plus
Draper Aden Associates is an equal opportunity employer who looks forward to helping people build long-term successful careers within our organization.