Fleisher Forensics, a leading forensic engineering firm in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking a Biomechanical and Human Factors Engineer to conduct forensic engineering analyses, write reports and testify in court for litigation matters.
This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking professional growth.
All candidates must possess the following experience and credentials:
· Master of Science or Ph.D Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Biomechanical Engineering
· 15 Years Experience
· Registration as a Professional Engineer
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Ability to research peer reviewed materials, codes and standards
· Proven skills to independently multi-task and execute assignments on schedule