- Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited institution in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Industrial or Equivalent Discipline)
- 3+ years of experience in an Engineering role in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of inspection and measuring equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel) software and able to learn other software as needed
- Well organized and detail oriented with good time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings, schematics, and Engineering Change Notices for the purpose of evaluation
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment, quickly adjust to shifting priorities, but still follow through on initiated tasks and projects
- Understanding of circuit board assembly manufacturing process, surface mount and through-hole
- Internal auditing experience
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610 standard requirements
- ASQ certification
- Experience establishing or maintaining ISO 9001 quality system
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future.
Please note only applicants who meet the requirements listed in this ad will be considered.
At Crestron we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform. Our products are backed by more than 90 fully-staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover the world of Crestron by visiting www.crestron.com.
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.