- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 10 years quality management experience
- Management of the quality function in an ISO 9001 manufacturing facility is required
- Thorough understanding of engineering drawings and specifications
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Systems such as SPC, Lean/Six Sigma, CIP and the ability to inspect and determine acceptability of electrical and mechanical components
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and capabilities in a metal fabrication environment
- Successful day-to-day management of ISO systems, audits, and certification.
- Strong leadership skills, comfortable training Internal Audit Teams and holding Management Reviews with the Leadership Team
- Ability to assess team and individual performance and determine & implement developmental needs
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and implement quality program improvements
- Demonstrated success in managing a supplier certification process
- Experience managing the warranty process with track record of identifying and driving corrective actions
Why join Lindsay? Lindsay offers a comprehensive benefits package. Eligible employees are offered standard company benefits package including company paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and life insurance; in addition, 401(k) with match, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, flex spending accounts, and a stock purchase plan. We encourage a healthy lifestyle with fitness club membership benefits, wellness programs and non-tobacco user incentives.
Lindsay Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.