| Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in the engineering/planning industry and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, seeks Registered Structural Engineers. Our Structural Group, located in Weymouth, MA has the following opportunities available. |
- Full-time, Registered Structural Engineer with 4 to 8 years’ experience and a S.E. Registration.
- Part-time (16-24 hours per week), Registered Sr. Structural Engineer with 10+ years’ experience and a S.E. Registration
- The selected candidates would serve as a Structural Engineer or Sr. Structural Engineer on a variety of projects involving the evaluation and renovation of existing structures and facades, foundation design and concrete rehabilitation.
- Help mentor and train junior staff.
- Provide QC technical reviews.
- A minimum B.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Knowledge of concrete, masonry restoration, waterproofing and building envelope assemblies is desirable.
Gale Associates offers an excellent salary and full array of benefits for full-time employees, to include first-day BCBS health and Delta Dental insurance coverage, fully-paid Life/Disability insurance, 401(k) participation, a Flex Spending Account (FSA), 3 weeks’ vacation accrual, sick time, several annual paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a dependent care allowance, college loan repayment assistance, the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
If you have the requisite qualifications, we would like to hear from you. Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Please visit us at www.galeassociates.com.
Gale is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabled