Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Licenses Preferred: Valid Driver’s License
Required Work Experience: 7-10 years progressive experience. Aggregate and/or Ready-Mix industry sales strongly preferred
Required Computer and Software Skills: Microsoft Office
Travel Requirements: Frequent local travel required to company and customer sites in the regional area.
Minimal overnight travel required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of customer relationship marketing and alliance partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to identify new business in alignment with company strategy
- Solid project management skills to gather and analyze customer insight research, develop and design marketing strategies and implement campaigns
- Deep product knowledge, specifications and applications
- Solid understanding of industry logistics and technologies
- Strong sales team management and coaching skills to develop sales team competencies
- Structured approach to sales activity management and accountability
- Proven leadership skills combined with strong communications and interpersonal skills
Direct Reports (# of): 5 employees
Direct Reports: Sales Representatives (4) and Sales Analyst (1)
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.