Advanced Manufacturing facility seeking highly motivated inspector to embrace our current QMS
Exceptional team member wanted for critical job that requires a high level of expertise, fair wages, rewarding sense of accomplishment with contributing to a company that makes precision products, and helps keep high skill manufacturing jobs in the United States.
Lincoln Tool and Machine is seeking an ISO/AS-9100D REP/Mechanical Inspector.
Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
1) Program and Operate Zeiss Duramax coordinate measuring machine in support of customer dimensional inspection needs. Develop inspection programs using electronic data files provided directly from the customer
2) Perform precise measurements using bench equipment such as Micro Heights, manual CMM's, surface plates, and all associated precision measuring equipment
3) Maintain detailed records of programs, calibration, and inspection results. Provide monthly reports on problem areas (Pareto, Trend, and other methods) to management
4) Assist and train Lincoln Tool employees with print interpretation with special attention to GD&T Tolerancing and proper measuring techniques to obtain accurate data
5) Continually improve quality and reduce all instances of Non-Conforming Product. Coordinate all quality issues with the manufacturing team
6) Work as the ISO Representative for Lincoln Tool by coordinating and administering third-party quality AS-9100 REV D audits, inclusive of schedules, communication, reports and tracking follow-up actions
7) Perform supplier evaluations, compile data on our suppliers and assist our suppliers in improving the quality that they provide to Lincoln Tool
8) Continually improve Lincoln Tools capabilities by:
a) Studying and assisting in the implementation of lean manufacturing practices
b) Researching and recommending new and improved inspection methods
c) Upgrading personnel through internal on line training, OTJ training
About Lincoln Tool and Machine Corp:
With over four decades of experience in the precision machining industry, Lincoln Tool continues to maintain and improve its tradition of excellence in machined components and assemblies serving customers ranging from the New England area to the global marketplace.
Our skilled machinists follow each project from design through completion. By working closely with our technical support staff and quality control staff, we are able to develop creative solutions to seemingly impossible machining tasks. The latest in computerized technology and equipment and highly skilled staff assures our customers the highest quality product in a timely fashion.
Lincoln Tool services industries ranging from renewable energy, medical device, robotics, and defense. Dedication to quality combined with proven experience in innovative precision custom machinery guarantees the right solutions to our customers’ machining/assembly needs from the start of the job through final delivery.
Experience : 5 Year min.
Experience with AS-9100 Rev D audits
Experience in Manufacturing