Civil Engineer - Land Development
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very progressive and forward thinking Civil Engineering firm with over 15 nationwide offices, and currently seeking a Civil Designer / Civil Design Engineer candidate with at least 5+ years experience in land development and/or public works, plus a Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or the equivalent degree.
- Experience must include the ability to take plans from conceptual design to final plans, as well as preparation and processing of maps & plans for subdivision & land development projects, including road design, drainage & earthwork calculations.
- Responsible for the design layout of grading, drainage, street improvements and underground facilities, utility design, and roadway design
- Knowledge of jurisdictional codes, standards & procedures in the local area.
- Candidate must be experience with AutoCAD software
- Civil 3D, AutoCAD software experience
- Licensed (PE) engineer is preferred but not required. Or path towards license is preferred
PTO, 401K program, medical and dental insurance, professional development program, other office and workplace benefits. The firm is very progressive, innovative and used the latest technological innovations to be ahead of the curve and competitive as possible
KEYWORDS: civil engineering, site development, land development, grading, drainage, storwmwater, SWPPP, paving, striping, traffic control, transportation, signal, signage, railway, highway design, roadway, water, wastewater, hydrology, hydraulics, earthwork, utility design, water resources, wastewater, Autocad, Civil 3D, Microstation, inroads, ArcGIS, surveying, topos, geotechnical, geotech, GIS, structural, ASCE, EIT, PE, TE