Having experience with the following is very desirable:
1) architectural drawing language and symbology, 2) the design process in engineering and architecture, 3) the implications of wiring and component dimensions on installation, 4) general lighting technology and the pros/cons, 5) benefits and complexity of low-voltage electrical and lighting systems, 6) control system technologies and their unique requirements.
Our team is like family; we value culture and collaboration and treat one another at work as we would our own.
We are a fast-paced and quickly growing small business with Application Engineering co-located with manufacturing. We manage project deliverables from the design phase right through to product delivery and support. It is an exciting time at the company as there is ample room for professional development and career advancement as the company growth accelerates.
1) Provide phone and online technical support to installers and end users.
2) Create riser diagrams that illustrate to our clients how our systems are configured, assembled, and installed.
3) Create take-offs that express how our lighting products must be configured for a variety of architectural and landscape applications. The take-offs provided a foundation for coordination between all stakeholders and are the basis of quotations process by our sales team.
4) Be a technical resource for the Project Management and Sales Team.
5) Communicate bugs and feature requests to the Project Director for collaboration with Research and Development on product improvement.
6) Occasional travel required for trade shows and high level on-site technical support.