• Successful candidate will have 7-10 years of relevant experience designing wide variety of facilities for commercial, industrial, educational, laboratory, residential, institutional and governmental projects.
• The experience should be with all of the systems associated with Plumbing and Fire Protection as indicated under required skills.
• The candidate should be experienced with the survey and recording of existing systems.
• Focused experience with industrial projects, state agency projects, and/or local municipal projects is a plus. Good planning, organizational and communications skills are necessary for success in this position.
• The candidate should be knowledgeable in the design of domestic water, drainage, compressed air, vacuum, and natural gas systems.
• Candidate shall have an understanding of fire protection design, NFPA and Building Codes, and capable of conducting sprinkler system hydraulic calculations.
• Laboratory plumbing design of specialty gas systems experience is a plus.
• The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD and familiar with REVIT.
• A candidate with experience in using Microstation and Bentley 3D is a plus. LEED AP, CPD, or NICET certifications are preferred but not required.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.