- Energetic team oriented environment,
- Hands on experience with quality and varied project types,
- A lifetime of potential growth,
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package,
- Professional Development and Continuing Education Program,
- Reimbursement for LEED, FE and PE Exams, Professional Association and State Licensure Renewal,
- Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8 am - 6 pm, Fridays 8 am - 12 pm,
- Paid health club membership,
- Employee loyalty reward program.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working within the AE industry.
-IES Membership preferred.
- Must be computer oriented and familiar with Electrical / Lighting application software. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is required. - Candidate should possess good communication skills, including technical writing.
- Engineers will be developing unique and innovative design solutions. The engineer must be proactive, have an understanding of architecture and building construction, be able to coordinate with other disciplines, and be able to meet the functional engineering needs of the project while supporting the building aesthetics and design themes.
- Expertise with normal office software is required, including: MS Word, Excel, etc.
- United States Citizen preferred.