The Engineering Trainer will be a sharp, motivated self-starter who will design, develop, implement, coordinate and deliver engineering training and development programs throughout Doka North America. This person will be instrumental in ensuring the transfer of his/her engineering know-how through the competent delivery of basic and advanced level trainings.
Other Responsibilities/Peripheral Functions:
· Proven work experience in coordinating multiple projects (training, learning and development experience preferred)
· Degree with a concentration in Civil/Structural Engineering or Training, Organizational, Instructional Development or similar discipline preferred.
· Minimum of 6 years of civil/structural engineering experience, Formwork training experience preferred.
· Strong organizational skills
· Adaptable and flexible to shifting priorities
· Capable of working independently to complete assigned tasks efficiently and effectively.
· Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, and positive collaborative team player
· Strong attention to detail and able to fully understanding position requirements and expectations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
· Strong interpersonal and professional verbal skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees.
· High level of proficiency with MS Office applications advanced Excel and Power Point skills required.
· Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills.
· Reliable with excellent follow through skills.
· Geographically mobile, open to relocation.