General Scope: This person must be experienced in parts sales and distribution, detail oriented, a problem solver with superior customer service skills. They must be able to analyze and monitor the parts sales market to benefit Plasser American Corporation. The ideal candidate should be capable of working on the road with minimal supervision, while increasing the company parts sales revenue.
Maintain product knowledge; understand features and benefits of all products and services potentially sellable by the company
Pro-Actively sell parts, maintenance and repair services
Develop and implement approved after sales strategies to grow revenue
Be aware of competitive activity and competitive products, as well as business and industry trends
Monitors current market information on pricing, products and delivery performance
Reports on aftermarket sales activities; forecasts sales
Prepare regular reports (cost variance, backlog, on-time delivery)
Sells products by traveling to meet customers face-to-face
Extensive traveling across the US
Works with engineering to resolve design related issues
Regular communication (verbal and written) with our internal and external customers
Participate in production scheduling decisions
Handles external parts sales customer complaints immediately and according to the Company’s guidelines
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge: Incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
Knowledge of parts sales and distribution.
Qualifications: Computer proficient; ability to read and understand schematics; good communication skills; able to troubleshoot problems over the phone to assist the customer in ordering the correct parts to repair their equipment; ability to identify parts correctly. Must have or be able to get a Passport to travel.
Skills: Incumbent must demonstrate or participate in internal/external training programs to obtain the following skills:
· Experience in Program Development and Customer Satisfaction
· Strong analytical, strategic and computer skills
· Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to identify and close sales opportunities
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Must be able to operate standard office equipment on a daily basis, and to procure information from a computer.
• Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Plasser American Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Plasser American Corporation may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.