PCSI is seeking a Quality Control Manager (QCM) to join our team.
Under the direction of the Quality Director and in collaboration with the Project Manager, the Quality Control Manager is responsible for proactively overseeing quality assurance and compliance functions, implementing and monitoring the company's Quality Management System, adhering to quality guidelines, and providing work direction and leadership to inspectors. The ideal candidate will have some working experience with government contract, generating business results, implementing safety regulations and standards, and working with a diverse workgroup, such as veterans and people with disabilities.
The primary responsibilities of the Quality Control Manager fall into the following areas:
Ensure configuration control of all site level documents to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work instructions, and forms.
• Minimum BS or equivalent work related experience. One (1) year related experience = One (1) year college • Four (4) years of experience managing or supervising employees, including coaching to develop skills or resolve conflicts
• Extensive experience in the development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a Quality Manager System in accordance with contractual, statutory and any other relevant requirements
• Extensive experience in root cause/data analysis and preventive/corrective action
• Proven experience generating business results.
• Lead Auditor training and experience with ISO 9001:2008/15 preferred • Experience with safety regulations and standards a plus.
• Experience in an environment that includes workers with disabilities preferred.
• Government contract experience required.
• Department of Defense (DoD) experience desired.
• Ability to read and understand service requests, container labels, product information, and directions on cleaning chemicals and other materials.
• Ability to direct the work of others and working knowledge of basic supervisory principle. • Ability and willingness to exert disciplinary action as needed.
• Ability to set and manage priorities.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written format.
• Possess valid driver's license and maintain clean driving record.
• Ability to pass criminal and financial background check and obtain/maintain security clearance and base access. Restrictions vary from site to site.
PCSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer EOE/AA/W/M/V. People with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.